Blogger Layouts

Friday, January 6, 2012

Annoying salesman

Yesterday i remembered going to mid valley with Aye and we went there by LRT.
When we arrived at KTM Mid Valley, there were so many salesmen and salesgirls trying to pursued people on buying their product. There's this one dude came to me and asked me to write down my name.
That dude explained to me..bla..bla..bla...I was so annoyed with him, he followed me and forcing me to listen to him until i got seperated from Aye.
I was furious with that dude, he kept on bugging me like some whining stray dog!
At last, i wrote my false name and then trying to find Aye back.
The dude say "YOU really NEED TO BUY OUR PRODRCT, IT ONLY COST RM25,RM35,RM44,RM55...100".
OMG!.. He really getting on my nerves, i felt like i just want to sue him or punch him on the face! He is soooooooooo annoying!!!!!
At last, i pushed him away and went up to the mall and found Aye.
At that very moment, i realised that that creepy annoying dude aimed Malay Gilrs as his 'prey'.
So, to all girls who are going to Mid Valley, be aware of all kind of salesman coz they might just trying to lour you to their trap!

No comments:

Post a Comment