Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My 18th birthday!!

Today was my 18th birthday!!! so what was i doing all day?
At midnight, Mom and Dad surprised me with my new RED CAMERA FLIP SAMSUNG!!
OMG!! I never believed my eyes that i actually holding my dream camera! :D
I was so happy, but i could not used it because i need to charged it first.
So, all day long i was alone in my house, waiting for some tine tiny surprise from whoever.



Nope. Nothing but my hopes didnt went down, im still hopping something good might happened.
Until dawn, there was nothing, just normal day at home, i was a bit down in the dumps today. 
I admitted that i want more, but just me and my mom. I was being mad, i felt so alone and no one seemed to be aware of my feeling. I want my family more than anything in the world.
I miss my dad who seldomly at home and my mom too not that im not seeing them for awhile, but still tomorrow they will on plane to Jakarta.



Because of my selfish  act, i had a small fight with mom. The reason was i felt so alone, i want to spend time with my family...huhu
After so many tears fall to the grown, we managed to calm down and i realized than my mom meant more than anything in my life. Despite all the lovely things she gave to me, i was so lucky to become her doughter.
What life without some arguments  hanging around right? :)
So, it end up, i have the most lovely night with my mom.. even though we only eat subway, but it does feel good indeed..heheh
That's all for today! Im 18 now!! ola!! :D 

1 comment:

  1. sorry ,
    Happy Belated Birthdayy ,
    beruntung and bertuahnya badan dapat gift yang best and cool dr familyyy

    May Allah bless you !!

    ReplyDelete