Blogger Layouts

Friday, January 6, 2012

Mama's Birthday Present


Aye and me went to mid valley today to buy a birthday gift for my mama.
We went strolling around the mall...all i can see are all so expensive stuffs..way over my budget for a present. Aye brought me to a Laksa Stall in Jusco..wow...i never knew there was one all the long? :P
We look all up, down and  around the mall but lastly we found a shop that sell the perfect gift with more suitable price for my budget.
Then, i went to Aye,s home and chill out and watching TV.
Its was very funny hang out together rather than staying home alone, but we cant always hang out coz our money does not come from the sky u know...heheh
That's all for today, gotta pack my things before going to Tapah! :D
Sayonara! Mattane....

No comments:

Post a Comment