Blogger Layouts

Friday, January 27, 2012

On the road??

It was the bad bad bad experience i ever had.
I got scolded so badly by my driving instructor. He is very fierce than he looks! Almost like the story Mr Jackel and Mr Hyde. He was a fun person at first, but when it comes to driving, he change and became inhuman (in my view la :D )
I never thought that he would actually yelled like his throat was about to blow out.
People near by could hear his voice from such distance.
The early training was bearable, but when it was time to drive on the road , it was hard indeed!
I almost cried, but I stay strong and just calm myself rather than sobbing like a baby. 
He was furious! It was my first time on such a road like that, so way must he be so mad of me.
My friend, Wafa was frightened at the back sit. I'm sorry :P
Overall, it was a life experience indeed. I didn't take it badly but still i was shaking as if the temperature drop until 10 degree..heheheh.
He changed back to human when the training is over and became friendly to me and giving me tips too.
Tomorrow is my PRA UJIAN day..hope i didnt make mistake like today AMIN...
That's all...toodles! 
The instructor became human again

No comments:

Post a Comment