Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

opppssyyy!!

Sorry for not updating my blog for soooo long :)
To be honest, i forgot that i actually have a blog.silly girl HAHAH

okay okay, i will update it from now, starting, NOW laa..HAHAH


23/1/2012-OMG! My bro birthday laa..but i didnt buy him anything. why? because he didnt buy me present. so,no present for you..ahahah :D We celebrated his birthday at Sushi king! (my dream) IOI Mall.


24/1/2012-We celebrated my bro's birthday again but this time at EAST COST MALL, Kuantan. Its was
                  my first time karaoke-ing with my family and not to forget my bro's lovely GIRLFRIEND (?)
                  Well, from the starts, she kinda okay la, lovely la, cute la, small la...must i continue ? u know
                  the drill right? heheh :P




That's all for this post, see ya later alligator ;)

2 comments: