Blogger Layouts

Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Maa!

Happy birthday Maa!! 8/1/2012
She is now 43 but she's still looking young and fresh just like a belle, people can tell that we are mother and daughter..im not that old..huhuu.
Its was a surprising night. My dad made a surprise party for he and even i didn't know about it at all.
When maa and me were asleep, my dad's staff came in and sang a birthday song and brought in the cake specially for Maa. We both were unaware of it, i hide myself in thye blancket while Maa close her face with a pillow. It was kinda embarassing too..heheh ;D
Then, we have a birthday party together with all my dad's staff and ate KFC together...the more the merrier right? It was s0 much fun!!
The next day, my dad brought us to Pizza Hut and ate together, me, my sister and Maa.
My mom loved it so mcuh, and im really happy that my mom like the present i gave to here ;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment